Monday, January 5, 2009

happy post!!!

Surprisingly I feel fresh and alive this morning. I stayed awake till 10PM last night because I had a chance meeting and dinner with my classmate, formerly known as The Asshole, and his lovely wife and kid who have just arrived from India to be with him. Thanks to them I recovered from my jet lag. Also, I had got lots of fresh fruit yesterday. So this morning I had some strawberries, a banana, and freshly baked garlic butter flavored croissants. I skipped the milk and A to Z supplement tablet that had become routine since the last 3 days. But I did take my temperature with the spongebob thermometer that I bought yesterday - 97.4 Fahrenheit - another acknowledgement of my apparent good health. I think the food had nothing to do with my feeling good. I had all that BECAUSE i was feeling good to start with. I also had fun dreams. Not like the nightmares that woke me up last few days - losing my wallet, terrorist attack, family under threat, me running, hiding - horrible, horrible nightmares. This morning I dreamt that my hair bypassed the weird in-between phase and grew till my shoulders. Lots of other cool things also happened but I don't remember now, but it seems like whatever it was that I had lost was given back to me last night in my dreams. Last night when I was at the former asshole's place, I was thinking, I used to hate the word normal, and now all that I desperately seek is some normalcy in my life. Maybe, just maybe, someone out there heard me :)

2 comments:

Piper .. said...

:) glad to see you happy and settling down. Hugs :)

nostalgic chica said...

thanks :)