Thursday, January 22, 2009

The other good news is my hard drive. As unbelievable as it sounds, I got ALL of my stuff rescued for no cost at all. I have two brand new hard drives - a 1T and a 250GB - and I feel much better. 


I also started editing - well, sort of. I started logging the footage. Made backups. All of my footage is safe. Strangely I am enjoying spending 3 to 4 hours every day in the editing suite. I will have to increase the time starting next week since there is so much work to be done. I have no idea what its going to look like. I really really want to make my very own film this time - without any influence of my faculty. I'm confused about a lot of things - hopefully things will take shape soon.

More later.

4 comments:

Piper .. said...

how and when can we see your new film?

Piper .. said...

where art thou??

Anonymous said...

I will send you a copy if I think its good enough :)

Apple Bee said...

Send me too!