Saturday, February 28, 2009

The strangest thing happened this morning, apart from the fact that I woke up before 10AM. I woke up with a sprained right ankle. This is strange because I don't remember having a sprained ankle when I slept.


Though my left brain fails to understand this, my right brain does have an explanation. As some of you know already, the past few days of my life have been complex. I was forced to reevaluate my life choices which caused much turbulence in my mind. My fear was that I would translate that turbulence into the lives of others. Last night was the final test. I leaned on Faiz, and he delivered. I passed. Everything was magically back into place. Not the same place. A more evolved place, and that too without a scratch. Or at least that's what I thought, until I woke up this morning.

As a result, I limp around my room, smiling on the inside.

2 comments:

~nm said...

Hope your sprain goes away real soon.

And I wanna see that film that your sis wrote about.

Piper .. said...

hey hope the sprain gets better soon.