Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm at an airport. My twelfth time in the last three months. I'm headed home with a heart as heavy as my luggage. In every parting, there is an image of death. I've had way too many partings way too close to each other.


I get attached very easily to places and things, and sometimes to people too. This morning, I said goodbye to the apartment I've called home for two years. When I am back in this city, in 4-5 months, I will find another apartment that I will fall in love with, and then give it up in 6-8 months. 

The last three weeks have been very stressful. I took tough decisions based on a pretense that I know what lies ahead. And I'm feeling very shitty right now.

3 comments:

Perakath said...

Delhi and gin and my scintillating company will cheer you up temporarily. And of course, the little man.

Epiphanic moments.. said...

Hey, just thought of connecting. Its been way too long. Dont know if you`re aware, but my life`s been in a state of upheaval too. Just returned back from India. You at Delhi now?

Apple Bee said...

I'm still waiting....