Tuesday, September 15, 2009

An update has been long due. I'm more than halfway through my Delhi trip. When I reached here about three months back, I had just faced a huge setback, and had finally admitted to myself that one does not always get what one wants. Soon I was to discover that one could also get more than what one could want for oneself. Happiness took me completely by surprise. 


So the last three months have mostly been spent in a happy trance, with intermittent spots of productivity here and there. I went to Nepal for three weeks to shoot my thesis film, which was quite an achievement. I did a two-week film related course at MCRC, Jamia University, which was interesting. 

I made many personal breakthroughs with both family, and friends. I'm growing old I guess. I have this thing in me which pushes me to be more and more honest with people around me. I'm beginning to care even less and less about pleasing others. I'm beginning to have a better opinion of myself. Basically, life is pretty damn good in NC-land :)

Plan for the next month and a half includes a trip to Bangalore and Kerala; Diwali related festivities (card parties, melas, lights); more fun with Baby T, and family; and maybe some work. 

Will try to blog more often. Hope you guys are doing well. 
Drop me a line so that I know you're still around :)

2 comments:

Perakath said...

Let me know should you come to the Sowth India.

Apple Bee said...

I am here! I'll drink to your life being pretty damn good :-)