Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So lets talk about the crazy and interesting music of Dev D. Please go to the official website and check out Mind Fuck (the strangest song I have heard in quite a while - don't even know how to respond to it!) It is on the Uncensored page so I couldn't link to it - the clip is called Dev D - X rated. 


**Edited to add: Stay away from Lustline if you are below 18 - its quite funny though - you should check it out. I wonder why they put it there.**

I'm excited about Abhay Deol playing a modern day Devdas (who is addicted to drugs and not alcohol). Isn't he simply delicious?! I would pick him over freshly fried chicken momos any day. 

Anurag Kashyap is one crazy man. I'm beginning to appreciate his unconventional style. When I attended his screenwriting workshop three years ago, I thought he was an asshole trying hard to sell his down-to-earth image. All he did was tell us stories of his Satya days with Ramu - and his rags to riches life story. Lets see what happens with Dev D. He's definitely done a good job with the music. Here is an interesting song.

3 comments:

Piper .. said...

hearing 'mind-fucked'(the word, not the song) after ages!! :) I almost forgot it existed in my vocab!

"I would pick him over freshly fried chicken momos any day."

Err.. I wouldnt! Dont like him too much!

Piper .. said...

happy valentine`s day, kiddo! :0

nostalgic chica said...

Piper! Thanks :)
Happy valentine's day to you too, even if slightly delayed.
How can you not like Abhay Deol? I think god made sunny, bobby, and their dad just so that Abhay could come into bollywood. It's okay if you disagree. I'm fine having Abhay all to myself :D